- What data do we collect?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
BSI collects the following data only if you sign up for a web demo or other service and or from cookies we collect. Note you can always remove collection of cookies feature.:
Personal identifiable information (Name, email address, and IP address)
BSI DOES NOT share any of your data with third parties.
How do we store your data?
BSI securely stores your data at one of several Microsoft Azure data storage facilities.
BSI will keep your information for as long as it takes to adequately communicate to you.
BSI would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you have the option to opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop BSI from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the BSI Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What is your data protection rights?
BSI would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request BSI makes copies of your personal data available to you. (We may charge you a small fee for this service.)
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BSI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that BSI complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BSI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BSI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BSI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BSI transfer any data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – BSI uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. We use a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- About you – BSI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us