Want to try a short test drive and demo BioSig-ID?
- Protecting your security and preventing identity theft is very important. You’re about to try a demo of a software only biometric – one of the most unique technologies in the world. It will change the way you create your password and secure you from identity fraud.
- Using your mouse, you will hold your left mouse button down and draw a password consisting of 3-4 numbers or letters that you choose.
- You will draw these numbers on the BioSig-ID™ screen three times to create your password. You will also be asked to enroll in Click-ID™ to create a picture password.
- You will be asked to verify your identity by drawing the same password you created during enrollment. You can also use a touch screen, touchpad, or stylus to create your password.
- The software compares each verification attempt to your stored profile and determines whether the same person drew the password.
- This software provides enhanced security, because only you can draw your password the same way every time.
- Please click on the the short instructional video below before beginning.
- After watching the video, click the link below under Important Product Information to begin the demo.
Here’s a brief video demo on how BioSig-ID works:
Important Product Information Please Read Before Proceeding:
- NO system including ours can be 100% hacker proof.
- This system works extremely well for its intended use for remote users. If a person works diligently with another person sitting beside them, to try and hack the system it is possible they may be able to reproduce your password.
- If your password is easily reproduced (i.e. 123) then you need to strengthen it by altering the sequence, number of strokes in each character, length, height, slant, direction or speed.
- Actual results depend on the complexity of the metrics used: (It is much easier to replicate a “1 2 1” secret code than a “235M” password written from right to left for example).
- If a user is in a public place users can select the invisible key to hide their password to avoid social engineering.
- If your password is MOM and it is on a yellow sticky on your desk, this can be easily shared and simply typed in by others to be a 100% access error. Creating the same password with BioSig-ID but starting with the O first or making the M’s written with different speeds or strokes will be enough security that un-authorized users will never know how you wrote MOM. These differences in how you create your password create an extra step that stops un-authorized users from having a successful log in 99.97% of the time.
- Do not use a cursive signature as most people cannot use their mouse effectively for this. Instead use a series of numbers or letters. Do not use slashes, hyphens, dots or one continuous line to create your secret code. The software will not accept these.
- Let’s Get Started… It’s Easy to Test Drive: BioSig-ID
If you’d like to find out more about BSI solutions for your organization – please contact us today to schedule a live demo.
FBI Gave 40 Bankers Classified Cyberattack Briefings: Official
An FBI official said Wednesday that the volume of cyber threats the country faces has increased dramatically over the past decade — so much so that the agency is reaching out to bankers for their input and help. Earlier this year, the agency reached out to executives from 40 different banks to give them classified [...]
Biometric Signature ID CEO Jeff Maynard Announces worldwide usage of BioSig-ID in 48 countries and all 50 US States
Dallas June 10, 2013. Biometric Signature ID (BSI) CEO Jeff Maynard announced today that its award winning, patented software biometric, BioSig-ID is being used in 48 countries and all 50 states for student ID verification. This growth has contributed to the company’s 1000% growth in sales. Needing to comply with the revised Education Act, institutions [...]
Biometric Signature ID to be represented at BB World in LAS Vegas Jul 8-12
The great folks at Biometric Signature ID will be out showing BB World how it’s done! If you plan to be in the area please stop by and see us! For more information: http://www.blackboard.com/BbWorld/Promotions.aspx
Mobile Banking Is Mainstream — What About Security, ROI, Payments?
Sitting alone at the back of a hotel meeting room, Theodore Iacobuzio had a stern message for bankers: “The train is leaving the station,” said Iacobuzio, a MasterCard executive, referring to the emerging mobile payment economy. “You have to get on.” Earlier that Wednesday, Iacobuzio had spoken on a panel at the Mobile Banking and [...]
Microsoft, FBI Disrupt Cyber Scheme Linked to $500M Bank Theft
Microsoft (MSFT) has teamed with federal law enforcement to disrupt the technology supporting a cybercrime ring that has drained funds from accounts at some of the nation’s biggest banks. The software giant and the FBI on Wednesday shuttered roughly 1,000 of about 1,400 connected computers that were allegedly used to steal more than $500 million [...]