uSignOnline™ allows the user to create their signature via a pointing device such as a mouse on electronic documents, thereby confirming their agreement to the transaction they are completing. This electronic signature is evidence of the transaction as it creates an audit trail should any questions arise about the validity of the signed document; be it healthcare forms, credit card purchases, online contracts or other electronic purchases especially when used with other personal identifiers.
How does uSignOnline™ work?
Your existing forms are replicated into an electronic form that allows signatures to be signed online, using a mouse, stylus or touchpad. Your employee, customer, client or student, signs in the appropriate space. The signed document is then turned into a PDF for easy filing and email distribution. A unique session ID, date, time, IP address, IP trace are kept with each signature as further proof user completed the action.
Organizations can also dramatically reduce paperwork by offering health care choices to employees and have the employees agree to their premium choices by signing right on their computers using uSignOnline™. With uSignonline™ industries such as banking and finance, higher education, distance learning, procurement departments of manufacturing and consumer goods as well as retail organizations can capture and track signatures on documents saving time and money as well as disputes.
Read the white paper: The Influence of Student Code of Conduct on Academic Integrity
Benefits of uSignOnline™
Cost-effective, Easy to Implement. With uSignOnline™ organizations can capture and track signatures on document, dramatically reduce paperwork, saving time and money as well as disputes.
- uSignOnline™ saves time and money without the need for faxing, scanning or mailing of documents
- Save up to 80% of time and expenses related to document execution from printing to filing
- Automatic creation of detailed audit trail provides proof of authorization of action and easy reference
- Capture signatures on electronic documents without additional hardware: Every contract, every memo can now have a signature
- Reduce dishonestly by capturing electronic signatures on code of conduct and ethics forms
- Eliminate lost paper documents and easily track and trace electronically signed documents
- Extensive audit/reporting tool appended to each document with an unique ID
- Enrollment takes seconds and an electronic audit trail is created automatically for reference
- Increase close rates significantly and increase your revenues with quick turn around by eliminating the need to print and scan documents
- All you need is a regular mouse, no additional hardware required
Don’t risk your business with anything less than uSignOnline™ secure digital signature technology.
Test drive uSignOnline by clicking on one of these three options or watch our product video below:
- http://sandbox.verifyexpress.com/demo/usign/mobile/nda/ (HTML5 Compatible NDA)
Want to find out more about BSI solutions for your organization? Contact us today for a live demo by clicking here.
Products & Solutions
Jeff Maynard CEO of Biometric Signature ID Participates at IDESG Conference for Online Privacy
Jeff Maynard CEO of Biometric Signature ID Participates at IDESG Conference for Online Privacy Dallas May 10, 2013. Biometric Signature ID (BSI) CEO Jeff Maynard attended the Identity Ecosystem Steering Committee Group (IDESG) meeting this week to take part in discussions about online privacy and its continuous importance in cyberspace. The meeting held in Santa [...]
NSTIC-led ID plan earmarks $4 million to secure state government services
The two-year-old initiative to create an identity layer for the internet is backing a set of projects aimed at creating identity-based security to support state and local government services online. Read More
Gesture Recognition & Touch-less Sensing Market Worth $12.21 Billion by 2018
According to a new market research report Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market (2013 – 2018): By Technology (RFID, IR, Capacitive); Product (Biometric, Gaming, Smartphone); Application (Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Automotive); Geography (Americas, EMEA, & APAC), the total touchless sensing and gesture recognition market is expected to reach $15.02 billion by 2018 growing at a CAGR of 34.94% from 2013 to 2018. [...]
Two-Step Verification Will End Consensual Impersonation
A couple of months back, I advocated killing your password policies and applying some other techniques instead to make existing use of passwords more effective (including my hobby horse: take the user-experience sting out of rotating ordinary static passwords by pushing them out to users on an alternate channel, à la activation codes and other [...]
Click and Go Vote: PA politician proposes online registration
HARRISBURG — It’s possible in these days of instant connectivity to monitor nearly every financial, physical and social transaction using the Internet – from banking to travel, and from dieting to dinner reservations. Read More